- Users having an event and planning to serve food MUST obtain a Permit from the Valley Health Department.
- Users will be responsible for keeping food on ice as the Senior Center does not provide refrigeration.
- All rubbish generated should be bagged and put in the trash container behind the Firehouse.
- Please do NOT use the exercise equipment.
- Please do NOT use any electronic equipment, including the computer and copier. This is for use by Senior Center personnel.
- Before exiting the Senior Center, please be sure all windows have been secured, all lights are off and the door has been locked.
We ask that all groups comply with these procedures.
To schedule an event at the Senior Center please contact Millie Kevit at 203-729-1642 or 203-490-4351.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
Gerard F. Smith First Selectman