We are introducing a new way to license your dog! Complete the information on the webform below.
- There is not a late fee unless received after August 1, 2020, per the Governor's Executive Orders.
- All dog licenses require a copy of your dog's current rabies certificate from the vet. Rabies certificates renew every 3 years, so if your dog has a new rabies certificate, please upload this information.
- Licenses for a new dog require a copy of the spayed/neutered certificate from the vet, if applicable.
- After you complete the webform, click the credit card link to make your payment. Please note that a convenience fee of $2.00 will apply to credit card payments. The convenience fee is added to your credit card total automatically upon processing. Please do not add the $2.00 to your amount.
- The Town Clerk will contact you with any questions they have on your application. Your dog license will be mailed to you from Town Hall. Please contact 203-729-8254 if you have questions.
- After you have submitted the webform, please make your payment using this link: https://client.pointandpay.net/web/BeaconFallsTownClerk