The Town of Beacon Falls partners with many local agencies to provide assistance to our residents in need. Some of the options available follow:
- Salvation Army: The Town's liason can be reached by calling the First Selectman's office at (203) 729-4340.
- Salvation Army Waterbury CT (203) 754-7056
- United Way of Naugatuck and Beacon Falls
- United Way of CT
- 211 CT - United Way Help Line
- TEAM, Inc
- Free Tax Services
- Naugatuck Valley Health District (203) 881-3255
HVCASA (Housatonic Valley Coalition Against Substance Abuse)
- Local Drug Collection Boxes
- Pharmacy Map for Naloxone
- Disaster Assistance
- St. Michaels Church runs a local Food Pantry
- Beacon Falls Police Department offers assistance to families during the holidays.
- Beacon Falls Parks & Recreation and our local sports leagues provide assistance so all children can play.
- We are a small community with a big heart!